WE SUPPORT AUTISTIC CHILDREN AND YOUTH TO REACH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL
WHAT WE DO
— Therapy Services
- Speech therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Child Specific Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) / Intensive Behaviour Intervention (IBI) based therapy services
— Individualized Services
- Specialized Screening and Assessment
- Centre and home based individualized services
- Social and communication Skills development groups
- Functional Behavior Analysis
— Family Support
- Parent/Caregiver/Siblings consultation services
- Parent/Caregiver/Siblings training services
- Parent/Caregiver/Siblings support groups
- Respite Care services
— Community Support
- Professional training and mentoring for Special Educators, and other school staff to support inclusive education.
- Professional trainings in usage of screening tools.
- Serve as a resource centre for books, toys, therapeutic tools, and lending libraries.
- Customized materials and resources for ASD and ABA.
— Awareness Initiatives
- Spread awareness in the community in regards to the different abilities of individuals with ASD.
- Promote research in the field of autism spectrum disorders(ASD).
— We Consult
Consultation support to individuals, families and the community.